Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cross & Gavel Podcasts Rejuvenated!

Some of you have listened to my podcasts in the past, but likely have noticed that the frequency has fallen off a bit.

Good news: Cross & Gavel Audio is up and running again, with two new podcasts posted and a regular slate ready to go each month. The plan is to publish two new episodes each month.

The reason that I am posting here on Wednesday Men, is that some of you may be interested in the recent public kerfluffle over the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, or RFRA. My friend Kim Colby, who is Senior Counsel at the Center for Law & Religious Freedom, discusses RFRA, the recent Holt (Muslim prisoner beard) case, and the upcoming decision on same-sex "marriage." I've embedded it here on the blog, or you can go to the new host site if you are interested in more.

Next week, I hope to post a conversation with Bill Jack, who filed a claim with the Colorado Human Rights Commission when a homosexual-friendly bakery refused to bake him a cake with a Bible verse on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment