You guys know by now that I host a regular podcast on the "intersection of faith and law," called Cross & Gavel Audio.
The most recent episode features an impromptu "counting our blessings" with me and my boss, the CEO of the Christian Legal Society. There's not a ton about law or policy, but we do talk about some things of substance. In addition, one of the things that I'm grateful for in the podcast, as in real life, is the Wednesday Men group. I even list some of my favorites of the books we've read. I don't mention anyone by name, but I thought I'd let you know that you get a shout out. You'll be happy to know that I could not, for the life of me, remember that E.L. Mascall wrote Grace & Glory, one of my favorites.
Here's the podcast if you want to listen:
No comments:
Post a Comment